Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 12 - Sharing with friends

Hershey shares a rawhide chew with Roadkill Blue (on Sparo's chair, no less).
I really should wash that slipcover.

Roadkill Blue was created (altered) for the Evil Child's room in one of our Haunted Theatres. I took him to class when I was teaching because I was dropping him off. The kids said "how did you get the tread marks on him?" I told them I'd smeared black paint on my tire and ran over him.

These days he's great for beating up the puppy without causing major damage to my hands, arms and legs. She loves wrassling with Roadkill Blue, and always wins.

3 comments:

  1. Roadkill Blue looks like a marvellous concept for a toy! Nice one. Hershey looks cute too. I can't believe you let her chew rawhide on your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how the treadmarks got on Roadkill Blue, and he's such an offbeat toy :) Hershey's so cute watching you while chewing on the rawhide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hershey has some seriously cute eyes and expressions!

    ReplyDelete