Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Shhhh...

In case anyone has been wondering what happened to the Beeve, I've had a rough month and am starting to come back, albeit slowly.

I deactivated my Facebook account because it was all too overwhelming, too much information and I felt that I no longer had a private life, even though I didn't post much personal stuff.  It's been over a month and I feel a lot saner, but still miss some of the features of a social network.  If I reactivate my account, I will most probably only have family members as my 'friends' and keep up with the various community groups I like or of which I am a member.  Please, don't take it personally.  I just want to feel as though I have a private life.  On the whole, it makes me feel more comfortable.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me, you have my number and y'all know where I live. 

Oh, and I don't text.  Don't even try it.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:25 AM

    I'm not able to view this web site correctly on firefox I think there's a problem

    My weblog; why am i not getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete